Sunday 1 May 2016

Uncharted 4 First Impressions: Better Than TLOU; Includes The Best Boss Fight in the Series So Far

Uncharted 4, one of the most anticipated games due this year (and perhaps the most anticipated game since the launch of PlayStation 4), will be available soon for everyone. However, there are some lucky early owners who were able to get their hands on the game before the official release, scheduled for May 10.
The first impressions are extremely positive overall. For example, Neogaf user Skele7on is so impressed with Uncharted 4 that he would rate it above The Last of Us, Naughty Dog’s PlayStation 3 masterpiece and winner of many 2013 GOTY awards.
I have finished, I have seen the sights and traveled seas.
I have laughed, felt and been amazed.
Glorious sights and wonderful dialogue.
Truly an adventure fitting of “a thiefs end”
This game is better than TLOU, it is just simply wonderful.
From start to finish, nothing but an absolute joy.
I am bitter now, as I didn’t want this adventure to end.
I just wish there was another stone to turn, puzzle to solve.
But alas the great adventure is over.
Now I shall wait for DLC, just so I can taste another thrill.
You guys are in for one hell of a ride.
Stay calm and spoiler free,
I can’t wait to hear of your own adventures.
Waiting for multiplayer to open up now.
Played on normal.
Completed in 13 hours 22 minutes 25 seconds
I can confirm those modes are legit.
There’s a ton of them and also audio modes too
The modes he’s referring to are in-game filters such as this cel-shaded one shared by Alex James, another early owner, but there are also gameplay modifiers that can be unlocked.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, the final chapter of Nathan Drake’s history, will release in nine days exclusively for PlayStation 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment